"Taking customer service to the next level"
customized for each property and therefore are relevant and
up-to-date to address your current and specific needs. All
topics have recently been revised and updated and many new
classes have been added.
We are able to provide every participant with personal
attention through small class sizes of 8 to 15 people (or to
Training sessions retain participants’ attention through
PowerPoint, DVDs, case studies, role plays and experiential
exercises, accompanied by appropriate handouts for each topic.
Handouts and training information become the property of the
client hotel, resort, spa, restaurant or golf club.
Topics and classes for Line Employees and their Managers:
The Evaluation Process: AAA Diamond Award, Mobil Star Award,
Richey, Mystery Shoppers
Dealing with Difficult Guests
The Spirit of Hospitality
Train the Trainer for Department Designated Trainers
Conflict Resolution and Team Problem Solving
Maintaining a Positive Attitude in Times of Change
Upselling Skills for Front Office
Upselling Skills for Food and Beverage
Housekeeping Sessions: ex. Clean Drinking Glasses, Bedbug
Topics and classes for Supervisors and Managers:
Based Interview Skills
- Conducting Effective Performance Appraisals
- How to Write Training Manuals and Lesson Plans
- Train the Trainer for Managers
- Maintaining a Positive Attitude in Times of Stress
- Service Quality: A Systems Approach
Leadership Development for Managers and Supervisors
A ten-part series
of classes, four hours per session (these modules can also be
delivered as individual sessions)
- The Art of Being a Manager/Coach
- Perceptions in the Workplace and Motivation
- Communication Skills
- Developing Positive Assertiveness and From NO to YES
- Interview Skills and Hiring Procedures
- Coaching, Counselling and Effective Discipline
- Managing Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Teamwork and Group Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Stress Management and Life Balance Awareness
Continue the training yourself!
Would you like your own people to continue the training after
we’re through? We will train your Human Resources or Training
Department team members to deliver our classes.
They will attend a Train the Trainer session and also one or
more sessions of the specific topic they are to train. We will
attend and coach their first solo session.
We will provide all lesson plans, handouts, PowerPoint
presentations, games instructions, etc., which become the
property of the hotel, resort, spa, restaurant or golf club, and
may be revised or changed according to their future needs.